Tuesday, February 24, 2015

We got outside the gates this week! I mean we do every week to go to the temple but we went far enough so we couldn't actually see the MTC anymore. We took a van down to the west campus which is about a 15 minute drive and it was really cool. It's not really built yet so they had some mock classrooms in these giant white bubble type things and they're really nice. I can't send the pictures because they're on my ipad but I will be sending them to my mom to put on my blog so they'll be on here. I've also begun to notice that a lot of things are breaking around my district. One of the girls broke the water fountain, the air conditioning in my room never stops so we are still wearing thermals to bed with two blankets now and this morning the light in my room also went out. Good times huh? In other news, we switched investigators again so my companion and I are still on a streak of not having the same investigator two lessons in a row but this guy should stay. This week was pretty slow though. Nothing too exciting happened and it's starting to get hard to focus. But I'm still trying really hard and when I am able to buckle down and study the full hour, I end up getting a lot done. Also for church I wrote a talk again completely in Spanish without any dictionary help so that was pretty cool. One of my teachers also told my companion and I that she can really tell that we are working hard, staying diligent and have actually surpassed her expectations for us so that was a bit of a confidence boost. Other than that not much to report on. Still want to send a shout out to all those who keep the Dear Elders coming! 

Elder Rossi






No comments:

Post a Comment