Saturday, January 7, 2017

One More

12-20-16
Well, it's officially my last transfer! So I thought I'd better go ahead and write a weekly before it gets too late. So here ya go! So Elder Honey is out and I'm now with Elder Menden. He's pretty new in the mission so I haven't really known him but we've been putting in some good work as my time comes to an end. This week we put in a lot of time just trying to find less actives and new investigators. 2 weeks ago now Elder Honey and I found this guy Sergio who seemed genuinely interested and turned out he really was. We had our first lesson with him this past week and it was really good. We taught the restoration, gave him a Book of Mormon and he said that he would definitely read. We tried staying in contact with him but he works like crazy so it's been hard. We are hoping for another lesson with him tonight though. 
As for lessons this week, it was pretty much just visiting the same people and trying to help them make changes little by little. It'll happen though! We believe it. Nixon is the one we are still really trying to help. He is doing pretty well with reading and coming to church now but there are still some things we want him to do better. So we are really trying to help him with the changes he wants to make. The other two people are actually brother and sister. Christian and Susie. They are pretty interested it's just hard to get lessons with them so we are going to see what we can do. And the only other cool thing from this past week is just that it snowed! Of course I had mixed feelings because, you know. Cold. Haha well that's pretty much it. Hope you've enjoyed receiving all these because I've enjoyed writing them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment