Saturday, December 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

So this week was quite slow. Apparently people just assume that we
know because of the holiday season that we shouldn't be going around
visiting people so in other words, we contacted like crazy. But
Thursday was the best! We had lunch with the bishop and stuffed
ourselves there and then went to the other chapel in our zone to play
basketball!!! You can imagine how excited I was. Plus I got to wear
the Curry twos for the first time which was even better! But man was I
sore the next day. We also had another dinner appointment that night
and man did that hit the spot. Other than that nothing too exciting
happened this week! Except for how I roasted Joaquin when we were
talking on the phone and now he's teaching me Spanish slang. There
will be more  next week I promise!! There just isn't much to talk
about. Sorry! But here's a picture of what an average serving size is
out here!!

🇲🇽 Elder Rossi 

No comments:

Post a Comment