Monday, November 16, 2015

I ain't afraid of no POlice

Well first I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped my mom
with sending her pictures or notes and for everyone else who wished me
a happy birthday! It was definitely one to remember!! Now for the
recap of this week! The week was pretty slow but we still had some
good moments. We got back in with the less active family, the Luna's
and we also told them about the ward activity we were having Saturday 
night (in other words a birthday party disguised as a noche de
hispanidad๐Ÿ˜ฑ) and they came! It was the first chug related thing
they've been to in a really long time too. And of course Joaquin
came!! That was my favorite part of the night. And he was having a lot
of fun with the members too. We also saw Ryan who's baptism date was
moved to the 28th and now we have to move it back again for more
complications. But it's okay because he will still be baptized soon.
And that's the most important thing! This Saturday the other elders
have a baptism though and apparently she wants me to sing a song
during the service...which is odd since I can't sing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We also had a pretty fun experience on the bus a couple days ago. I
guess this lady was mad that she had to pay to get on because she had
a transfer ticket and she was just hammering on the bus driver. She
was saying stuff like you are a thief, you deserve nothing from any of
us but my favorite went something like this: I'm not scared of you or
the POlice! (She put a lot of emphasis on the po) the POlice is scared
of me! When they pull up and ask for ID and they see my face they go
oh snap and they already know who I am! The whole bus was laughing and
it was absolutely amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh I also had an early birthday celebration with a pretty good food
challenge! There's this pizza place called Jr. Bella's and on
Thursdays a large cheese pizza pie is only $8.00 and last week the
zone leaders made a new challenge to see who could eat a whole one by
them self. Well I took them up on their challenge because I thought I
could hang...but I failed. Pictures will be included.

So that pretty much does it for this week! Hope you all are well and I
hope you enjoy this week's pictures!

1) It literally was a half a table of pizza
2) What was left
3) Selfie from the ward (birthday) party
4) District picture with Bishop and Joaquin!! After he saw this he
called himself a midget ๐Ÿ˜‚
5) Now one with Hermano Wigglesworth and Joaquin. Hermano Wigglesworth
is straight from Britain and served his mission in Spain so he speaks
Spanish with a British/spaniard accen!
6) Ward singing happy birthday
7) My message to everyone here











We took Tyler's Big Head out to celebrate his birthday. We took him out to Chevys for dinner and they even sang to him! And brought him a hat AND ice cream! Tyler thought we all belonged in a Mental Hospital! We all had fun!!! (except Chris who was embarrassed and also thought we belonged in a Mental Hospital!) Here are a couple pictures and the video of them singing Happy Birthday!









No comments:

Post a Comment